Shipping & Policy
Delivery Time frames
- Within Australia (standard shipping comes with tracking) - 2 to 6 business days
- International Economy Air Standard (without tracking)- 10+ business days*
- International Standard shipping with tracking - 6+ business days* (Highly recommended!)
Please see more accurate time frames for your country on https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
Due to the current limitation to shipping across the world, shipping time will be slightly affected. Please follow this link to view the latest estimated shipping time from Auspost.
All orders will be shipped as standard delivery (with tracking) except dot cards which will be shipped via international letter.
Please note, unfortunately, shipping is not available to some countries due to the current situation. Please see link above to see the full list of the countries that are currently unavailable for delivery.
Local Australian orders
- Flat rate $2.20 AUD for all dot card orders (no tracking)
- Flat rate $10 AUD for all Australian orders up to 500g with tracking service
- $3 to $3.30 AUD (depends on zone) for all dot card orders (no tracking)
- Economy Air postal service (without tracking) is available for orders under $70 AUD.
- Standard International Tracking postal service for all orders above $70 AUD.
|Zone||Economy Air||Standard International Tracking|
|1 New Zealand||$ 8 AUD||$ 20 AUD|
|2 China||$ 8.5 AUD||$ 23 AUD|
|3 Asia||$ 8.5 AUD||$ 24 AUD|
|4 USA & Canada||$ 11 AUD||$ 26 AUD|
|6 GB & Ireland||$ 11 AUD||$ 31 AUD|
|7 Major Europe||$ 11 AUD||$ 31 AUD|
8 & 9 Rest of the World
|$ 11 AUD||$ 37 AUD|
Combined shipping is available (up to 500g for international tracking service, up to 500g within Australia, any order above 500g will be calculated at check out).
* Please note we won't be responsible for any lost parcels that are sent without tracking
Returns & exchanges
We don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations for change of mind after sale is complete. However, please contact us if you have any problems with your order and we will try our best to resolve the issue.
Customs & import Taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
UK and EU customers:
We are happy to announce that we will be resume shipping to the UK and all EU countries. However, due to the recent Brexit and EU custom changes, shipping delay should be expected. Customers will be responsible for any customs or tax payable once the package arrives at your country. We will not refund any uncollected item(s) due to unpaid custom/tax. For more detailed information on custom charges, please contact your local authorities.